Total Pageviews

Monday 14 April 2008

Share The Love


Today I pray that we all forget about ourselves for a moment and remember those who are sick in hospital, those who have a will but have no way. I pray that we will remember to pray for those that are disabled, people with learning disabilities, the elderly and the impaired. I pray that as you remember the poor, the orphans and the widows that God will remember you. I pray that you will remember to always give to the poor and do what you can to make the world a better place. I pray that God will also remember you in your time of need and not forget about you. I pray that you will love those who are unlovable and forgive those who have hurt you. I pray that you will remember those who are grieving right now. I pray that you will remember those who are helpless and on drugs, those who need healing in their bodies, those going through mental torture and are depressed. I pray that as you pray for all these people that God himself will fight your own battles for you. I pray that we will remember to pray for the youth in different Nations of the world, as they are the future leaders of tomorrow. Finally, I pray that the world will become a better place for all for all us and that we all have the peace of God that passes all understanding. May it guard and guide our hearts in Christ Jesus. May God answer all our prayers and forgive us all our trespasses. Amen.
(Written by Ladé, 2008 © All rights reserved.)

No comments: