Total Pageviews

Monday 7 April 2008

May You Be Like a Tree

My prayer for you today is that you will be like a tree planted by the waters, which spreads out its roots by the river. I pray that you will not fear when the heat comes, as God will answer you in the time of trouble. May He be your shield and buckler. I pray that like a tree your leaf will remain green, meaning that you will not fade nor wither. I pray that you will not be anxious in the year of drought, meaning that you will not be anxious in times of lack, trusting and knowing that God will be your provider. I pray that you will bear fruit in all that you do and that you will not cease yielding fruit. I pray that today will be a rewarding day for you and may all that you do prosper. May you flourish in all that you do and may all your efforts not be in vain. God bless you and your loved ones at all times today and forevermore. Amen
(Written by Ladé, 2008 © All rights reserved.)

No comments: