Total Pageviews

Monday 21 April 2008

May You Be Like A Candle

Today, I pray that you will prosper and be in good health. I pray that your soul will prosper and that you will be strong physically and mentally. I pray that you will be able to avoid the pitfalls of life and make good use of every opportunity. I pray that your life will never be the same again. I pray that you will progress and move forward in life. I pray that God will promote you and give you favour at work. I pray that every stagnant situation in your life will become productive and yield good things for you. I pray that if you are looking for an answer from God that you will be still and know that He is the God that answers every request according to His will. I pray that your ideas will materialise and bear fruit. I pray that each new venture you put your hand to will prosper. I pray that you will see each difficulty as an opportunity to effect change in your life and in the lives of others. I pray that you will be like a candle and light up the lives of others. Though you may think your light is small, I pray that you will not underestimate the effect it can have on others when it lights up their lives. I pray that God will cause you to light up other lives and create a revolution of bright lights around the world. I pray that you will make others happy and sow good seeds in life. May all your prayers yield and manifest good results. May God never leave nor forsake you. May your angels gather around you and watch over you lest you dash your feet against a stone. May heaven fight all your battles for you. May God provide all your needs according to His riches in glory and may you be sufficient and want for nothing today and everyday. Peace be unto you.
(Written by Ladé, 2008 © All rights reserved.)

No comments: