Total Pageviews

Friday 18 April 2008

May God Do Mighty Things for You

Father in the Name of Jesus I pray for the person reading this post right now. I pray that God will do great and mighty things for you. I pray that you will dance like David danced and sing like David sang. I pray that your joy will be full and there will be no more sorrow and weeping in your life. I pray that your mouth be filled with laughter and you will smile again and laugh the last laugh. I pray that whatever may have caused you pain will be removed from your heart and that your mourning will turn into dancing again. I pray that you will look to the Lord for strength at all times. I pray that the God of hope will fill you with all joy and peace, as you trust in Him and that you will overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. I pray that God will give you the power to get wealth and that you will use the wealth to help others in their time of need. I pray that those who have despised you will in turn come back and honour you. I pray that God will make your enemies to be at peace with you and in turn they will become your helper. Your heart will not fail in the Name of Jesus; you will live and not die and proclaim the glory of God. I pray that you will be free from all the suicidal and negative thoughts in your mind. I pray that you will come to know your worth and value in life. I pray that you will love yourself and be able to love others as yourself. Finally, I pray that it shall be well with you, your family, your children, your husband, your wife and all those that you love. God bless you for reading this prayer.
(Written by Ladé, 2008 © All rights reserved.)

No comments: