Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 April 2008

A Prayer for Success

Today I pray the prayer that Jabez prayed to God for you. I pray that God will bless you indeed and enlarge your territory. I pray that God’s hand will be with you, your family, your friends and your loved ones. I pray that God will keep you from evil and that you will not cause pain to others. I pray that God will grant you your heart’s desire and pour out his blessings upon you. If you are hurt and in pain, I pray that God will grant total healing to you and your family.

I pray that you will be blessed in the city and in the country. I pray the fruit of your womb will be blessed. You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out. The LORD will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven. I pray that the LORD will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to and whatsoever you do shall prosper. God bless you abundantly today and everyday.
(Written by Ladé, 2008 © All rights reserved.)

No comments: