Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Uncommon Love

Abba Father in Heaven,
I thank you for my sisters and brothers out there. Many are the words and thoughts of my utmost desire, but Father your son Jesus knows better than I do. Therefore, I beseech you oh Jesus to pray for my sisters and brothers.

Heal them of their heart pain, heal them of their soul pain, and heal them of the pain in their being. Touch them with your uncommon love and let them know that because there is life there is hope. Heal them from deep within where words cannot express the anguish and distraught. Heal them from every freckle of trouble that always seems to show in certain seasons in their life.

God is love and may the love of God continually dwell in you and around you.

(Written by Modupé Mabel Ade-Onojobi Daniel © All rights reserved.)

No comments: