Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Things Will Get Better

I am thanking God today that you are reading this blog right now. No matter what you may be going through, I pray that joy, happiness and fulfillment will be your portion. In these hard times, I pray that God will give you wisdom to find the solution to your problems. I pray that you will have the courage to deal with the issues that trouble you in life. I pray that God will give you grace in your times of weakness. Instead of getting angry and upset with yourself and wondering how you got yourself into the situation you are in right now, I pray that you will find the courage to kneel down and ask God for help. I pray that you will finally accept your weakness and ask God for the strength to carry you through. I pray that God will restore your confidence and that if you have a low self-esteem, that His love will reassure you. I pray that you will learn to take one day and live one day at a time. As each day presents it's own challenges, I pray that God will give you the wisdom and strength needed for you to face every challenge that comes with each day. I pray that you will come to know that the battle is not yours to fight but that the battle is the Lord's. God bless you as you leave behind the worries of yesterday and learn to take one day at a time. I thank God that from this hour your depression will be lifted and that you will feel better in yourself. God bless you now and always.
(Written by Ladé, 2008 © All rights reserved.)

No comments: