Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 February 2008

The Simple Things in Life

I pray today that you will appreciate the simple things in life, the rainbow across the clouds, the butterfly and it’s beauty, the rose in the garden, the birds of the air, the horse grazing on the fields. I pray today that you will appreciate that you were able to afford to eat when others could not, that you were able to get up this morning when others could not, that you are able to talk this morning when someone just lost their voice. I pray that if you have children, you will appreciate them as a gift from God, as someone somewhere is desperately looking for a child of their own. I pray that you will appreciate that you are still alive today and not take it for granted, as somebody somewhere is wishing they could live longer and spend more time with their family. I pray that you will appreciate the seasons, the sun shining and giving brightness, the moon shining, giving light, the rain falling, making our crops grow so we can have food to eat. I pray that you will appreciate every moment of everyday, as each day and each moment is precious. I pray that God will bless you as you take the time to appreciate His gift of life. I pray that the light of God will shine upon you as you take the time to appreciate the work of His creation. God bless you as you appreciate each moment of everyday. Today is a new day; I pray that you will have a blessed day today and everyday.
(Written by Ladé, 2008 © All rights reserved.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lade,
May God bless you abundantly and may he meet you at your point of need.
You sent me an email of encouragement on Wednesday, which was the EXACT message I NEEDED to hear! God used you to email me.
I still do not know where or how you got my email address, but I sent your email to others who have been blessed!
Love Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hi All ,

This is real encouragement for the one who need to boost up the
sprite to get involved in lord if
the space is created by worldly things in once's life .

I personally thank as i always feel relax in the time of my pain .

I start reading hte blog's with heavy heart and my eyes fill's with tears as i go on but I my self dont realise when my mourning is changed to dancing as i come to end .

Yes his love is forever for us .

Jenny.