Total Pageviews

Monday 29 April 2013

May the LORD Visit You and Have Mercy on You

Psalm 73:25 (61 kb)
My prayer for you today is in Psalm 25, a Psalm of David:

To You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
O my God, I trust in You;
Let me not be ashamed;
Let not my enemies triumph over me.
Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed;
Let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause.

I pray that the LORD will remember you and lift up your soul.  I pray that the Lord will lift you out of the miry clay and set your feet on a solid Rock.  I pray that you will not fail and that you will hang in there and not give up.  I pray that you will put your trust in the Lord and not doubt His ability to deliver and bring you out of any dire situation. I pray that you will not be ashamed and that your enemies will not triumph over you.  I pray that you will be patient and wait upon the Lord, He alone is the Almighty God and He alone is the author of our times and seasons.  This season of your life shall pass and as you patiently wait on the Lord you will not be ashamed.  May God remove any form of shame and condemnation of the enemy from your life and may He put all your enemies to shame.  May all those who accuse you falsely be put to shame and may you laugh the last laugh in Jesus Name.
 
Show me Your ways, O Lord;
Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
On You I wait all the day.
 
I pray that God's Word in the Bible will be a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path. I pray that the Lord will teach you and lead you in the truth of His Word and that as the mountains surround Jerusalem, He will surround you forever with His peace, His truth and His joy.  I pray that God will be the glory and the lifter up of your head and that you will not bow or stoop in shame.
 
6 Remember, O Lord, Your tender mercies and Your lovingkindnesses,
For they are from of old.
Do not remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions;
According to Your mercy remember me,
For Your goodness’ sake, O Lord.
 
I pray that the Lord will remember you and forgive you any trespasses and that you will also forgive anyone who might have trespassed against you.  May He not remember the sins of your youth, but may He remember you according to His mercy for His goodness' sake.  You are not forgotten, God never forgets His own.  In fact, today is a day of remembrance for you before the Lord God Almighty.  Your breakthrough is very near.
 
12 Who is the man that fears the Lord?
Him shall He teach in the way He chooses.
13 He himself shall dwell in prosperity,
And his descendants shall inherit the earth.
14 The secret of the Lord is with those who fear Him,
And He will show them His covenant.
15 My eyes are ever toward the Lord,
For He shall pluck my feet out of the net.
 
I pray that you will not lean on your own understanding, in all your ways you will acknowledge the Lord and He will direct your path.  I pray the Lord teach you in the way He chooses and not in the way that you have chosen.  I pray that as you follow His leading that He will make you dwell in prosperity and that all your children and grandchildren shall inherit the earth and the Lord will multiply your blessings and add more joy to your household.  I pray that you will not remove your eyes from the presence of the Lord and that your eyes shall be ever toward Him.  May He pluck your feet out of the net or snare of the enemy in Jesus Name.
 
Turn Yourself to me, and have mercy on me,
For I am desolate and afflicted.
17 The troubles of my heart have enlarged;
Bring me out of my distresses!
18 Look on my affliction and my pain,
And forgive all my sins.
19 Consider my enemies, for they are many;
And they hate me with cruel hatred.
20 Keep my soul, and deliver me;
Let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in You.
21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me,
For I wait for You.
22 Redeem Israel, O God,
Out of all their troubles!
 
May the Lord visit you and have mercy on you, may He bring you out of all your distresses in Jesus Name.  May He look on your affliction and your pain and forgive all your sins.  May the Lord keep your soul and deliver you.  May you not be ashamed as you put all your trust in Him.  I pray that God's integrity and uprightness will preserve you as you wait on the Lord.  May He redeem you and lift you out of all your troubles in Jesus Name.  Have hope in the Lord, be of good courage and He shall strengthen your heart.
 
God bless you today and forever more.
 
(Written by Freda Ladé-Ajumobi, 2013 © All rights reserved.)

 
 NB: My new eBook titled PRAYER for TODAY is now out on Amazon.co.uk and Amazon US.
Please click on this link to view and download your copy:http://www.amazon.co.uk/PRAYER-FOR-TODAY-ebook/dp/B00CEOJHCC/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1367246066&sr=1-1&keywords=prayer+for+today
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: