Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 July 2012

You are the Apple of My Eye, The Treasure in My Heart

1 John 4:16 (27 kb)
Whilst I was in prayer, the Lord spoke to me about you, the one reading this blog right now.  The Lord spoke to me and asked me to let you know you are precious. He says He really appreciates and loves you for who you are. You are not worthless; you are the apple of His eye and the work of His hands. God is saying to you, “You are the apple of my eye, the treasure in my heart.”
The Bible states, “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” (Matthew 6:20-22) In the sight of God you are His treasure, and where His treasure is, there His heart is also. His heart is with you, yes, with you His treasure.

God wants you to know you are deep in the core of his heart and he is watching over you daily. His thoughts are with you. They are thoughts of good and not of evil.

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.” (Jeremiah 29:11, 12)

You may not know or understand it, but He wants me to reassure you that He is watching over you daily. You are the work of His hands, His own treasure. If you can put your trust in Him, you will see a transformation in your life. His hands are wide open towards you right now, He is waiting to embrace you, wanting to heal and set you free. If you are feeling alone, abandoned like there is no one to help, the Bible states that God is our helper, He is the glory and the lifter of your head.

“And the LORD shall help them and deliver them; He shall deliver them from the wicked, And save them, Because they trust in Him. (Psalm 37:40)

Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass. (Psalm 37:5)

In times of weakness, He is our strength, in times of lack, He is our Provider, in times of war, trials and tribulations, He is our peace. The Bible says, if my mother and my father forsake me, the Lord will bring me out and take care of me. God is ready to take care of you because you are His treasure.

“When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the LORD will take care of me.” (Psalm 27:10)

Do you feel forsaken and betrayed by others? Are you feeling low in yourself and don’t know where to turn? Thus says the Lord to you today,

“Dear child, I love you with an everlasting love. You are the apple of my eye and the treasure in my heart. I created you for a purpose; I predestined you and justified you. Don’t beat yourself up. I know you are not perfect. I am not looking for perfect people, I am looking for helpless people, hurt and broken people, disappointed and abandoned people, a people with no hope. These are the people at the core of My heart. I sent my Son, Jesus, to die for this reason, not to come for the righteous, but for the unrighteous. So dear child, you don’t have to be perfect to come to me. Just come as you are and I will help you, run to me and I will embrace you, I will heal you, I will deliver you from all your afflictions and will restore you. I am the Bread of life; whoever comes to me will hunger no more. I am the river of living waters, come to me and you will thirst no more.

And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.” (John 6:34-36)

I want you to bear fruit like the apple tree, this is why I want to nurture you, water you and restore you. I am always here for you. Have I not said in my Word that I will never leave nor forsake you? Put your trust in me and I will not let you down. You are the treasure in my heart and I love you dearly.”

“For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” (Hebrews 13:5)

My prayer for you today is that you will learn to put your trust wholly on God. He never disappoints His own. I can assure you, I have been through a lot of pain in my life, I have had many occasions where I did not know where the answer to my problems would come from, but as I cried out to the Lord and asked for His help, He answered me time and time again. I have so grown in Him now that I never doubt His ability anymore. I never doubt that He will let me down, I never doubt whether He would be able to provide for my needs. Now, I can assuredly say that I know Him, I know now that He is not a man that He should lie or the son of man that He should repent. He has never betrayed me or let me down. This is because I have learnt to lean on Him and put my trust in Him no matter what I may go through.

“The young lions lack and suffer hunger; But those who seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing.” (Psalm 34:10)

Troubles still come to me daily and challenges will always be there, but I certainly know now that He is my anchor and I can rest in Him. He is the One that helps me to overcome daily.

“These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33)

He has taught me to take one day at a time and not worry about what I am going to eat or what I am going to wear for He already knows that I have need of these things. He always makes provision for me and makes a way for me where there seems to be no way. I pray that you will come to the saving knowledge and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and understand that you are His own and He will always be there for you, knowing this, that you are the apple of His eye and the treasure in His heart. I pray that His mercy will surround you and that you will put your trust in Him now and evermore.

"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)

Know you not, that you are the apple of God’s eye and the treasure in His heart? Well, if you didn’t know, this is what you are in His eyes. He loves you so much! Take a new leaf today and start trusting in Him. May you bear much fruit in your life and may the countenance of His glorious Light shine upon you and give you peace in these troubled times. I shall continue to remember all of you my blog readers in my prayers.  God bless you abundantly and thank you for taking the time to read this blog.  

(Written by Freda Ladé-Ajumobi 2012 © All rights reserved.)

15 comments:

Michelle Dabo said...

God led you to write this: "apple of his eyes" because of me. Thank you for obeying his voice. Your simple words have just ushered me into a deeper dimension of my walk with Him. Words can't really express the depth of what has happened as I sit here in my room but if not here: when we get to Heaven I hope to find you & walk up to you and say Thank you Lade Freda

tatachip said...

My sentiments exactly!!!!!!!

tatachip said...

Michelle took the words right out of my mouth! .
.I read this prayer about 2 months or so ago and was tremendously blessed, but today I decided to read all the other ones and was equally blessed!! So i thank u also ...and can't wait till God gives u the next prayer!!!

Anonymous said...

I Thank you! As well, I'm In so much pain. Trouble has surrounded me.And my family,and household. it seems as if satan has moved in and tooking up camp here. and anytime GOD comes in and gives me Peace, Joy and Strenght. The devil comes and steal it in the form of a newer problem.. When I open my word and read. he comes stronger. I never in my life seen nothing like this in my life. this started in 1-8-2013. when I rededicated my life to the lord. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY KIDS... WE ARE DEEPLY IN NEED!! THANK YOU! BLESSINGS TO YOU !!! phillipp.cain@att.net

Anonymous said...

Plz pray for me,I didn't know that apple of my eye was in the Bible,but I'm going through,and I'm crying out to God,becaz it sames like nothing is happening for me physically nor spiritual,in other words like my blessings had stop,and I cry out to God that morning,and then I went to church it was a day of fasting,and I open the Bible and it was there when the lord told me in zechariah 2v8....I just couldn't stop smiling.I truly thank you for the encouragement ....God bless u

Anonymous said...

Good morning Worshippers of God
Please pray for me and my family for evil spirits to be removed completely; we are suffering so much with my family, it is being more then years now but because God is our Hero our Mentor we survived each and every day.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. I know that God was speaking to me through your blog. I was looking for the verse about being the apple of His eye and saw your blog and it was amazing and a perfect timing for me. Thanks to The Lord the blessings He has given to us. Psalm 106:1

© Ladé (Freda) - uniqueministry said...

Thank you for all your comments and God bless you. I shall continue to pray that God would grant your prayer requests.
With Love
PRAYER FOR TODAY

Unknown said...

Please don't stop because you ARE an encouragement to us GOD bless you and show you favour in all you do-I know when you are an encouraging person sometimes you like to be encouraged back-be encouraged and BLESSED my sister in JESUS name AMEN!!!

Unknown said...

Please do not stop your prayers, they really encourage us and you yourself be encouraged and BLESSED in Jesus's name AMEN!!!

Unknown said...

Please don't stop because you ARE an encouragement to us GOD bless you and show you favour in all you do-I know when you are an encouraging person sometimes you like to be encouraged back-be encouraged and BLESSED my sister in JESUS name AMEN!!!

© Ladé (Freda) - uniqueministry said...

Thank you so much Johnny Rodriguez for your encouragement. You are so kind. God bless you abundantly and cause His face to continue to shine upon you. I value and appreciate all your comments and encouragement.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this message on your blog. Its beautiful. I came across your blog whilst giving a search for "Apple of my eye". Cause this is what Jesus told me this morning and I wanted to know where in the Bible it was written and I happened to click your ip address. Your message is so encouraging and God has been speaking to me quiet a lot from the Bible as me and my sister are going through some trying times. Thank you Once again. God Bless you and your family in Jesus' Name..

Beauty From Ashes said...

I love the Lord and I have had a very hard, and traumatic life! I am still struggling to fully surrender to the Lord, idk why it is so hard for me! I could use some fellowship and encouragement from my #Brothers & #Sisters in #Christ@!!! thank you!! And I have a few fb pages...all dedicated to different issues. If you would like to talk with me please send me a message on my fb! I love to encourage others and pray for whoever needs prayers!!! I just love to love others as the Lord commands us to <3 #GodIsLove https://www.facebook.com/LoveNikki13 and i am on instagram http://instagram.com/treasures_of_adonai God bless <3
And remember: #YOU are #ALL #MORE than #CONQUERORS in #CHRIST #WHO #LOVES #YOU!!!!! realtalk. [Romans 8:37]

Anonymous said...

Dear Lade' Freda: All Glory Honour & Praise to Father God, Lord Jesus + Blessed Holy Spirit for Their Love and Faithfulness shown through your Obedience to Pray Encouragement, Strength & Love! OUR GOD IS GREATER, OUR GOD IS STRONGER, GOD YOU ARE HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER, OUR GOD IS HEALER AWESOME IN POWER, OUR GOD, OUR GOD! May The Lord Bless You &Keep You, make His Fac to Shine Upon You Lade Freda & Give You His Peace, In Jesus Mighty Name! Amen.Thank You Jesus!