Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 May 2008

You Don't Have to Worry

You don’t have to worry, and don’t you be afraid,
Joy comes in the morning, troubles they don’t last always
But there’s a friend in Jesus who will wipe your tears away, so if your heart is broken just lift your hands and say
I know that I can make it
I know that I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in Jesus’ hands
With Jesus I can take it
With Him I know I can stand
No matter what may come my way,
My life is in Jesus’ hand.
(Song by Kirk Franklin)
Sometimes we sing songs and never take a moment to ponder on what is being said. Is it edifying to my being or is it destroying?
Lets be mindful of what we perceive (hear, see, taste, smell; in general, absorb)
This write up is a song by Kirk Franklin. There might be someone out there who needs encouragement. God says you don't need to worry, just trust in Jesus.
Read it again and be blessed.
(Written by Modupé Mabel Ade-Onojobi Daniel © All rights reserved.)

No comments: