Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 May 2008

May God Burn The Arrows Thrown At You

My prayer for you today is that of humility. I pray that you will not think any more highly of yourself than you ought to. I pray if there is any pride or haughtiness in your life, you will come to a place of humility. I pray that you will not compare yourself to others and look down on any person. I pray that you will see others and receive them with God’s love, JUST THE WAY THEY ARE. I pray that you will submit yourself to God and resist the spirit of pride, so that you will not fall. I pray that you will be content with who you are and know that you have nothing to prove. God loves you just for who you are but He hates pride and He requires that we be humble. He made us all equal and loves us all the same. Our God is no respecter of persons. I pray that you will check yourself today and see what needs changing. I pray that your thoughts will line up with the will of God. Pride is a form of insecurity. I pray all forms of insecurity will be removed from your life. I pray that you will be able to humble yourself before God and realise that nobody knows it all. We all have one thing or the other to learn. I pray that God will exalt you as you give yourself and all your insecurities to Him. I pray that you will come to know and understand that disappointments will come, friends will betray you, family may not be there for you, others might talk about you but if you hold on to God, you will be set free from every form of attack. If you have mind attacks and are hearing voices of condemnation, I pray that the fire of God will burn the arrows thrown at you by the enemy of your soul. Suicide is not the answer, holding on to offence is not the answer, revenge is not the answer, and an “I’ll show them” attitude is not the answer. The answer is in Jesus, the humble Saviour. May the love of God surround you, may He shower you with His blessings and promote you. May God cover you and be your rear guard. May you never fall in Jesus Name. God bless you, as you remain teachable in Christ.
(Written by Ladé, 2008 © All rights reserved.)

No comments: