Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 April 2008

May You Have A Strong Mind

Today, I pray that your thoughts will line up with God’s word and your mind will not be overcome with negative fleeting thoughts. I pray that you will have the willpower to overcome all the negative thoughts that might play on your mind. I pray that you will not give in and agree with the negative thoughts that attack your mind and cause you pain and heartache. I pray that your mind will be flooded with positive thoughts. I pray that you will believe in yourself, be proud of who you are and know that you are unique and you have been created for a purpose and a reason. I pray you will know what your purpose is in life. I pray that all those who have put you down will be confounded and in turn they will honour you. God will disappoint all your enemies and give you victory in Jesus Name. I pray that you will be the head and not the tail, that you will be above only and not beneath. I pray that you will know without a doubt that greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Those who are with you are more than those that are against you. I pray that God will bless you abundantly and make you realise that you are worth much more than many sparrows. I pray that your faith will wax strong and your expectation will not be cut off. May today bring good news your way. May your prayers be answered. May your family be set free and united. I pray that God will bind you and your family together with a cord that cannot be broken. May the love and grace of God abound in your lives and may you learn to sacrifice for each other. Instead of finding faults, I pray that you will encourage each other and forgive any family member who have hurt or betrayed you. May you have the strength to love again. May God elevate you and your family and bring you to a place of everlasting joy now and forever. Amen.
(Written by Ladé, 2008 © All rights reserved.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely prayer. A special pray in which I am in desperate need for. Thank you and God bless.