Total Pageviews

Friday 14 March 2008

May Today Be The Beginning of a New Chapter In Your Life

Today I pray that God will give you new ideas and give you opportunities that will open doors for you. I pray that He will lead you to the hidden riches in secret places. I pray that God will give you the wisdom that Solomon had, which made him become the richest man amongst his generation. I pray that your ideas will be unique and unusual. I pray that men will honour you and give you favour in whatever you do and that whatever you lay your hands upon shall prosper. I pray that you will not worship the idols of this world but you will worship the one and only true God. I pray that as you give God time of day, He will bless you and make you prosper. I pray that whatever has become like a wall of Jericho in your life will come tumbling down as you put your trust in Him and thank Him for where you are right now. I pray that your hope will never die and that you will find strength in the Joy of the Lord. I pray that those who have despised you will in turn come and honour you. I pray that people will see you and see the beauty of God in you. I pray that people will appreciate you for who you are and not what they can get from you. Finally I pray that the eyes of your understanding will be enlightened so that you can know God better. May today be the beginning of a new chapter in your life and may you find joy and happiness knowing this, that He who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ. God bless you today and always. There is a light at the end of the tunnel for you and you will rejoice in the end.
(Written by Ladé, 2008 © All rights reserved.)

No comments: