Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 March 2008

May God's Favour Surround You

Today, I pray that God will prosper you and empower you. I pray above all things that your soul will prosper and be in good health. I pray that as the mountains surround Jerusalem that God will surround you with his favour. I pray that when you go for any interviews or meetings that God will give you favour in the sight of men. I pray that God will put His words in your mouth and that you will prosper and be successful. I pray that He will energize you to achieve more for yourself so that you can empower others. I pray that God’s hand of mercy and faithfulness will not depart from you and your family. I pray that the Almighty will transform your life and that all your disappointments will turn into joy. Your mourning will be turned into dancing again. I pray that 2008 will not be like any other year for you but that it will be your year of Jubilee. 2008 will be your year of rejoicing. God will visit you and meet you at your point of need and all your expectations will not be cut off. You will not be disappointed and whatever may come in the form of disappointments, God will turn it around for your good. I pray today that you will be the head and not the tail, that you will be above only and not beneath. I pray that all the years that the cankerworm has stolen will be repaid back to you. Your health will spring forth speedily. All your enemies will be disappointed and the Lord will perfect that which concerns you.

My verse for you today is in Isaiah 55:12 and I decree it upon your life:
“For you shall go out with joy, and be led out with peace; the mountains and the hills shall break forth into singing before you, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.”

Rejoice always, again I say rejoice! May the joy of the Lord never depart from you and your household now and forever. Amen.
(Written by Ladé, 2008 © All rights reserved.)

No comments: